Complete event coverage, rumors, videos and event results of UFC Fight Night 130: Thompson vs. Till.
(* UFC Fight Pass Prelim)
- Darren Till defeated Stephen Thompson via unanimous decision (48-47, 49-46, 49-46)
- Neil Magny defeated Craig White via 1st round TKO (knee & punches)
- Arnold Allen defeated Mads Burnell via 3rd round submission (front choke)
- Makwan Amirkhani defeated Jason Knight via split-decision (27-30, 29-28, 29-28)
- Claudio Silva defeated Nordine Taleb via 1st round submission (rear-naked choke)
- Darren Stewart defeated Eric Spicely via 2nd round TKO (punches)
- Tom Breese defeated Dan Kelly via 1st round TKO (punches)
- Lina Lansberg defeated Gina Mazany via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-01, 29-28)
- Carlo Pedersoli Jr. defeated Brad Scott via split-decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Gillian Robertson defeated Molly McCann via 2nd round submission (rear-naked choke)
- *Elias Theodorou defeated Trevor Smith via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Fight of the Night: No fight of the night award given
- Performance of the Night: Tom Breese, Darren Stewart, Cláudio Silva, and Arnold Allen
Post-Fight Press Conference:
- Missed weight: Both Darren Till (174.5 Ibs.) and Molly McCann (127 Ibs.) both missed their respective weight for their bouts. Both fighters were fined for missing weight with Till owing 30% and McCann 20% of their fight purse. Also, Till could not weight in over 188 on fight night.
- Injury(4/29): Neil Magny vs. Gunnar Nelson was slated to take place on the card but Nelson pulled out due to a knee injury. Craig White later replaced Nelson on the card.
- Injury (5/25): Davey Grant vs. Manny Bermudez was slated for the card but Grant had to pull out for the event after he sustained a staph infection two-days before the fight.
- Injury (4/28): Don Madge vs. David Teymur was reported to take place on the card but the fight was scrapped due to Madge sustaining injury. David Teymur has been removed from the event and will fight Nik Lentz at UFC Fight Night 131.