2018 NBA Draft
2017 NBA Draft
Los Angeles Lakers: Lakers were “not impressed” with Lonzo Ball’s conditioning during workout | June 11th, 2017 | Source: O.C. Register
- Last week UCLA’s Lonzo Ball worked out for the Los Angeles Lakers and he did not impress them with his conditioning. The Lakers ran Ball through 2 on 2 drills and he came out and said that “drills get you tired, so you got to stay focused.” The Lakers also had N.C. State’s Dennis Smith Jr. in during the workout and he impressed the Lakers, but it is sounding like the team is still all in on Ball even after an iffy time with the Lakers last week. Lonzo Ball is currently slated to be selected second overall in the 2017 NBA Draft to the Lakers in the 365 Sports Network mock draft.
Washington Wizards: Wizards will work out Frank Mason on Monday | June 4th, 2017 | Source: Rashad Mobley
- Tomorrow the Washington Wizards will be working out Kansas point guard Frank Mason III. The Washington Wizards will be in a market for a guard as both Brandon Jennings and Trey Burke are both set to hit the free agent market. Adding Frank Mason III will give the Wizards are more productive shooter over Burke and Jennings for next season.
New York Knicks: Knicks trade talks heating up; currently speaking with Portland | June 1st, 2017 | Source: Ian Begley, ESPN
- Earlier this week we got news that the New York Knicks were interested in acquiring another 1st round selection in this years draft, and today we got more news on this. According to ESPN’s Ian Begley, the New York Knicks are talking to the Portland Trail Blazers who hold three 1st round picks in this year’s draft (15th, 20th and 26th). The Knicks have rumored interest in UNC’s Justin Jackson and could be in the market for a big man in the later round picks. Ian Begly would continue to say that “the Knicks would love to add another big man around Porzingis and Willy Hernangomez“.
Los Angeles Lakers: Lakers will work out California’s Ivan Rabb this Tuesday | May 29th, 2017
- Holding two draft picks in this year’s draft. The Los Angeles Lakers could look to draft Ivan Rabb to help beef up their big man position. Standing at nearly 7 ft. tall (6’10” to be exact) Ivan Rabb finished his sophomore season at California on a high note, Ivan Rabb totaled 14 PPG, 10.5 RPG and 1.5 APG. The Los Angeles Lakers are sounding determined to add a big man at the tail end of the first round as they also worked out Oregon power forward Jordan Bell. This is something to keep tabs on at the end near of the first round.
New York Knicks: Knicks bringing in North Carolina’s Justin Jackson for a workout on June 18th | May 29th, 2017
- The word on the street is that the Knicks are highly interested in drafting Justin Jackson. The New York Knicks currently hold the #8 pick in the draft and have also been rumored to wanting to acquire an early draft pick just to secure Jackson. The Knicks currently house Carmelo Anthony at small forward and Courtney Lee at shooting guard. Justin Jackson will provide depth at forward if drafted by New York.