This year, the NFL implicated a rule that teams can carry a 90-man roster until the conclusion of the NFL Preseason. All rosters must be brought down to the league mandatory of 53-men. Below you can find every single team’s roster cuts as they are announced as well as waiver wire news covering signings and more roster cuts.
Waiver Wire News
Seattle Seahawks: Seahawks sign QB Trevone Boykin to practice squad
- It has been a wild offseason for Trevone Boykin. Trevone Boykin had a run in with police earlier in the offseason and was luckily not cut by the Seahawks. A few months following the Trevone Boykin’s run in with police the Seahawks signed former Browns quarterback Austin Davis. During the preseason, Davis outplayed Boykin and won the backup job to Russell Wilson. The Seahawks will go into week one with two quarterbacks while Boykin will likely spend the season on the practice squad unless an injury occurs.
Baltimore Ravens: Ravens sign RB Jeremy Langford off waivers from Chicago Bears
- After a 2016 season in which he was named the week one and eventually dropping the starting role to Jordan Howard, Jeremy Langford gets a new shot with another team, the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens will work with Terrance West, Danny Woodhead and Buck Allen to start the year but Jeremy Langford could be a fallback option for the Ravens if any of three do get hurt. Even if the three Ravens main roster backs are healthy Langford could always get signed off the Ravens practice squad by another team. Langford should at some point play in 2017.
San Franciso 49ers: 49ers claim Xavier Cooper off waivers from Browns, waive David Paulsen
- The San Francisco 49ers have officially found their backup defensive tackle for DeForrest Buckner and that is Xavier Cooper. Xavier Cooper spent three seasons with the Cleveland Browns after being drafted by the team in the 3rd round in the 2015 NFL Draft. Cooper was used sparingly last year for the Browns as he was inactive for a number of games even though he was healthy. Mentioned above, Xavier Cooper will now have a better chance at playing time with the 49ers as he sits as Buckner’s backup on the defensive line.
Los Angeles Chargers: Chargers sign Michael Schofield, waive Craig Mager and Geremy Davis
- The Los Angeles Chargers beefed up their depth on the offensive line by signing former Denver Bronco Michael Schofield. The Chargers injury woes continue into 2017 as they lost their second round selection, Forrest Lamp of the year and now finding depth behind new starter Kenny Wiggins is a key for the Chargers and they did that with the addition of Schofield. Leavin Los Angeles is Chargers 2012 third round selection Craig Mager and wide receiver Geremy Davis. Craig Mager has been a slow progression for the Chargers with his best year coming this past season in which he finished the season on injured-reserve (31 tackles, 1 interception). Craig Mager would be a depth addition for teams looking to add depth at corner.
Minnesota Vikings: Vikings waive Bucky Hodges, sign Blake Bell
- The Minnesota Vikings have waived 2017 5th round draft selection, Bucky Hodges and signed converted quarterback to tight end Blake Bell. Bucky Hodges was waived with the injury tag. Bucky Hodges spent his entire camp transitioning from a wide receiver to tight end but due to him getting cut the Vikings don’t see much in him at tight end for the team. Blake Bell, has been progressing well over the years at tight end but really fit in well with the San Francisco 49ers which lead to him getting cut by the Niners in final cuts. Blake Bell will play behind Kyle Rudolph and David Morgan II in Minnesota. Bucky Hodges still needs time for his full development to tight end plus he needs to get back to 100% health. Hodges could resurface on a practice squad at some point.
Philadelphia Eagles: Eagles sign quarterback Nate Sudfeld to practice squad
- The Philadelphia Eagles will carry only two quarterbacks on their roster this year but have added an extra to their practice squad in Nate Sudfeld. Nate Sudfeld was undrafted in 2016 and last season on the Redskins practice squad and could have been bound for the same situation in 2017 if he was signed by the Eagles. Nate Sudfeld had an okay preseason completing 33-56 passes (58.9%) with no touchdowns or interceptions.
Baltimore Ravens: Ravens sign former Seahawks running back Alex Collins to practice squad
- Alex Collins received a lot of interest and it came down to the New York Jets and the Baltimore Ravens. It was first reported by Tom Pelissero that Collins was going to join the Jets but he quickly changed his decision for a better chance with the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens currently have Terrance West, Danny Woodhead and Buck Allen as their running backs but with the injury concern from Danny Woodhead still clouding over his head, Alex Collins should get the call if an injury happens to one of the three.
Jacksonville Jaguars: Jaguars waive quarterback Brandon Allen
- This comes more as a surprise than anything. All preseason long Brandon Allen was the better quarterback of the bunch in Jacksonville and was even pushing for the starting role over Blake Bortles and Chad Henne. Brandon Allen’s quest to become a starter ended when Doug Marrone named the struggling Blake Bortles starter. It would not shock us if Brandon Allen gets claimed off waivers due to a solid preseason this year. If Brandon Allen does not get claimed the Jags will look to retain him on the practice squad.
Carolina Panthers: Panthers claimed quarterback Brad Kaaya off waivers from Detroit Lions
- 2017 6th round selection Brad Kaaya played behind Matt Stafford and Jake Rudock during the preseason. Brad Kaaya was up and down during the preseason and impressed us all in the final week vs. Indianapolis. The Lions were wanting to develop him on the practice squad this year but the Panthers got the waiver claim and now Kaaya is on a 53-man roster and will work behind Cam Newton and Derek Anderson.
San Francisco 49ers: 49ers sign running back Jeremy McNichols to practice squad
- After a very disappointing preseason, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have decided to pull the plug on 2017 5th round selection Jeremy McNichols. Jeremy McNichols landed in a situation where his 2017 was going to be a lost year as he will be playing behind Doug Martin, Charles Sims and Jacquizz Rodgers. His poor preseason sealed his fate with Tampa Bay but has now resurfaced with San Francisco. Barring any injuries and the 49ers want to keep it an in house fix, don’t expect McNichols to have any sort of impact in 2017.
WR Carlton Agudosi, DT Peli Anau, LB Alex Bazzie, LB Cap Capi, CB Jarrell Carter, TE Gerald Christian, S Ironhead Gallon, LB Zaviar Gooden, CB Gump Hayes, WR Krishawn Hogan, WR Chris Hubert, LB Jarvis Jones, RB Chris Johnson, G Dorian Johnson, G Kaleb Johnson, LB TreâVon Johnson, QB Trevor Knight, LB Ryan Langford, P Richie Leone, CB Ryan Lewis, T Jonathan McLaughlin, S Harlan Miller, DT David Moala, C Daniel Munyer, T Givens Price, WR Jeremy Ross, TE Ricky Seals-Jones, CB Sojourn Shelton, DT Ed Stinson , RB James Summers, DT Pasoni Tasini, G Cole Toner, TE Hakeem Valles, LB Terence Waugh, LB Scooby Wright
QB Alek Torgersen, WR Anthony Dable, WR Josh Magee, WR Reggie Davis, WR Marvin Hall, WR Deante Burton, RB Jhurell Pressley, TE Joshua Perkins, FB Tyler Renew, C Travis Averill, C Larson Graham, C Cornelius Edison, OL D.J. Tialavea, OL Daniel Brunskill, DE A.J. Jefferson, DE Joe Vellano, DE J’Terius Jones, DE Chris Odom, DT Taniela Tupou, CB Jarnor Jones, S Marcelis Branch, DE Martin Ifedi, LB Josh Keyes, QB Matt Simms, TE Darion Griswold, WR Bra’lon Cherry, WR Reginald Davis, OT Wil Freeman, OT Kevin Graf, DB Akeem King, OL Andreas Knappe, LB Jack Lynn, WR Josh Magee, K Mike Meyer, DB Jordan Moore, RB Kelvin Taylor, DB Deron Washington
WR Quincy Adeboyejo, P Kenny Allen, LB Randy Allen, WR C.J. Board, G Jarell Broxton, TE Larry Donnell, DB Otha Foster, T Roubbens Joseph, QB Thaddeus Lewis, LB Boseko Lokombo, TE Ryan Malleck, WR Chris Matthews,RB Taquan Mizzell, C Derrick Nelson, FB Ricky Ortiz, LB Donald Payne, LS Taybor Pepper, CB Reggie Porter, G Jarrod Pughsley, RB Bobby Rainey, WR/RS Keenan Reynolds, G Maurquice Shakir, C Matt Skura, FB/RB Lorenzo Taliaferro, CB Trevin Wade, G/T De’Ondre Wesley, WR Griff Whalen, QB Josh Woodrum, G/C Jeremy Zuttah
TE Rory Anderson, LB Carl Bradford, WR Jeremy Butler, S Shamiel Gary, OL Cameron Jefferson, RB Jordan Johnson, DT Marquavius Lewis, WR Dezmin Lewis, LB Jacob Lindsey, LB Abner Logan, S Adrian McDonald, OL Jordan Mudge, OL Michael Ola, S Joe Powell, OL Greg Pyke, WR Brandon Reilly, S B.T. Sanders, TE Wes Saxton, CB marcus Sayles, DE Ian Seau, WR Daikiel Shorts, WR Rod Streater, CB Bradley Sylve, DE Max Valles, OL Zach Voytek, QB Keith Wenning, DT Nigel Williams
LB Ben Boulware, LB Zeek Bigger, OT Blaine Clausell, DE Bryan Cox, DT Eric Crume, WR Austin Duke, C Brian Folkerts, WR Mose Fraizer, WR Trevor Graham, QB Garrett Gilbert, WR Keyarris Garrett, CB Devonte Johnson, DT Toby Johnson, P Andy Lee, DT Gabriel Mass, DE Arthur Miley, DE Zach Moore, DE Efe Obada, S Damien Parms, CB Jeff Richards, WR Fred Ross, DB Zack Sanchez, RB Jalen Simmons, TE Scott Simonson, S Dezmen Southward, TE Eric Wallace, QB Joe Webb, DE Larry Webster, TE Bryce Williams, DT Connor Wujciak, OL David Yankey, FB Darrel Young
DB Johnthan Banks, OL Taylor Boggs, WR Victor Cruz, DL Jaye Howard, Jr., DL John Jenkins, LB Kelvin Sheppard, LB Dan Skuta, DB B.W. Webb, DL C.J. Wilson, K Roberto Aguayo, LB Jonathan Anderson, WR Daniel Braverman, DL Rashaad Coward, WR Titus Davis, WR Tanner Gentry, OL Brandon Greene, DB DeAndre Houston-Carson, WR Alton Howard, LB Isaiah Irving, DB Harold Jones-Quartey, OL Dieugot Joseph, OL Mitchell Kirsch, OL Will Poehls, TE MyCole Pruitt, DB Rashaad Reynolds, OL Cyril Richardson, RB Josh Rounds, FB Freddie Stevenson, LB John Timu, QB Connor Shaw, DT Kapron Lewis-Moore, LB Alex Scearce
LB Bryson Albright, LB Brandon Bell, WR Chris Brown, DE Ryan Brown, DE Will Clarke, S Demetrious Cox, LB P.J. Dawson, DT David Dean, G J.J. Dielman, K Jake Elliott, DE Wallace Gilberry, DE Marcus Hardison, FB Darrin Laufasa, OT Landon Lechler, G Cameron Lee, CB Tony McRae, P Will Monday, OT Kent Perkins, WR Alonzo Russell, G Dustin Stanton, DT Josh Tupou, WR Kermit Whitfield, DT DeShawn Williams, HB Jarveon Williams, S Brandon Wilson, OT Eric Winston
WR Mario Alford, WR Rasheed Bailey, LB B.J. Bello, WR Josh Boyce, DB Christian Bryant, DB Trey Caldwell, DL Xavier Cooper, OL Anthony Fabiano, LB Ladell Fleming, OL John Greco, CB Joe Haden, WR Rannell Hall, DB J.D. Harmon, DB Alvin Hill, TE J.P. Holtz, TE Nate Iese, C Gabe Ikard, LB Cam Johnson, LB Deon King, WR Jordan Leslie, RB Terrence Magee, TE Taylor McNamara, WR Richard Mullaney, DB Najee Murray, OL Kitt O’Brien, LB Kenneth Olugbode, QB Brock Osweiler, WR Jordan Payton, K Cody Parkey, DL Karter Schult, DB Channing Stribling, DL Brandon Thompson, RB Brandon Wilds, WR James Wright
DE Richard Ash, DE Woody Baron, S Robert Blanton, RB Brandon Brown-Dukes, WR Brian Brown, C Ross Burbank, CB Dejaun Butler, DT Jordan Carrell, T Emmett Cleary, G Kadeem Edwards, LB Kennan Gilchrist, CB John Green, WR Karel Hamilton, RB Ronnie Hillman, P Sam Irwin-Hill, DT Joey Ivie, TE Blake Jarwin, WR Andy Jones, LB Joseph Jones, DE Lenny Jones, WR Lance Lenoir, DE Darnell Leslie, LB Lamar Louis, QB Luke McCown, TE M.J. McFarland, QB Kellen Moore, DE Lewis Neal, WR Uzoma Nwachukwu, CB Sammy Seamster, S Jameill Showers, G Dan Skipper, G Nate Theaker, CB Marquez White, LS Zach Wood
DE Nelson Adams, S Dante Barnett, DE Jimmy Bean, WR Marlon Brown, C Dillon Day, OLB Vontarrius Dora, OLB Ken Ekanem, ILB Jerrol Garcia-Williams, ILB Quentin Gause, OLB Deon Hollins, G Cameron Hunt, NT Tyrique Jarrett, OT Cedrick Lang, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, OLB Danny Mason, LB Deiontrez Mount, OT Justin Murray, WR Anthony Nash, NT Kyle Peko, WR Kalif Raymond, RB Stevan Ridley, CB Marcus Rios, TE Steven Scheu, OL Michael Schofield, WR Hunter Sharp, QB Kyle Sloter, ILB Kevin Snyder, DE Shakir Soto, S Orion Stewart, S Dymonte Thomas, RB Juwan Thompson, TE Austin Traylor, S T.J. Ward, OT Elijah Wilkinson, RB Stanley Williams
RB Matt Asiata, LB Thurston Armbrister, CB Adairius Barnes, OT Nick Becton, WR Jace Billingsley, G Connor Bozick, S Alex Carter, DT Ego Ferguson, WR Dontez Ford, DB Tramain Jacobs, QB Brad Kaaya, C Leo Koloamatangi, OT Cyrus Kouandjio, TE Khari Lee, DT Derrick Lott, DT Caushaud Lyons, S Rolan Milligan, DE Giorgio Newberry, T Storm Norton, DE Pat O’Connor, TE Scott Orndoff, WR Michael Rector, WR Dez Stewart, WR Noel Thomas, CB Josh Thornton, TE Robert Tonyan, TE Cole Wick, LB Antwione Williams
Green Bay Packers
G Kofi Amichia, CB Donatello Brown, TE Emanuel Byrd, QB Joe Callahan, LB Johnathan Calvin, WR Michael Clark, WR Montay Crockett, WR Malachi Dupre, G Thomas Evans, LB Reggie Gilbert, G Geoff Gray, LB Cody Heiman, DT Calvin Heurtelou, QB Taysom Hill, CB Daquan Holmes, T Robert Leff, LB Josh Letuligasenoa, DT Izaah Lunsford, LB Derrick Mathews, WR Max McCaffrey, G/T Adam Pankey, TE Aaron Peck, RB Kalif Phillips, DT Brian Price, CB Raysean Pringle, S Aaron Taylor, LB Jordan Tripp, S Jermaine Whitehead, WR DeAngelo Yancey, LS Derek Hart, WR Colby Pearson, RB William Stanback
TE RaShaun Allen, WR Dres Anderson, DT Eli Ankoy, C Erik Austell, S Lonnie Ballentine, TE Evan Baylis, P Corey Carter, LB Mike Catapano, S K.J. Dillon, OT Laurence Gibson, DE Matthew Godin, WR Justin Hardee, DT Rickey Hatley, WR Germone Hopper, CB Bryce Jones, WR Marcus Leak, LB Eric Lee, WR Riley McCarron, LB Sio Moore, CB Robert Nelson Jr., K Nick Novak, RB Dare Ogunbowale, LB Gimel President, G David Quessenberry, LB Shakeel Rashad, CB Denzel Rice, CB Marcus Roberson, DE Daniel Ross, G Chad Slade, S Malik Smith, WR Chris Thompson, G Josh Walker, LB Tony Washington Jr., LB Avery Williams WR Wendall Williams, WR Devin Street, LB Dayon Pratt, QB Brandon Weeden
LB Akeem Ayers, CB Dante Blackmon, DT Josh Boyd, WR Marvin Bracy, WR Fred Brown, T Fahn Cooper, LB Lavar Edwards, S Tyson Graham Jr., S Lee Hightower, WR Bug Howard, TE Henry Krieger-Coble, WR Justice Liggins, RB De’Mard Llorens, DT T.Y. McGill, G Blake Muir, WR JoJo Natson, DT David Parry, RB Troymaine Pope, G Adam Redmond, RB Daaryl Richardson, WR Brian Riley, ILB Darnell Sankey, WR Valdez Showers, OLB Garrett Sickels, LB Sean Spence, DE Jhaustin Thomas, T Arturo Uzdavinis, G Terran Vaughn, QB Phillip Walker, CB Corey White, S Andrew Williamson, TE Steven Wroblewski, T Andrew Wylie
RB Tim Cook, DE Hunter Dimick, CB Brian Dixon, TE Alex Ellis, WR Amba Etta-Tawo, LB Andrew Gachkar, OL Avery Gennesy, DE Malliciah Goodman, TE David Grinnage, RB DuJuan Harris, DB Tracy Howard, CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste, S Jeron Johnson, OL Nila Kasitati, DT Tueni Lupeamanu, DT Kevin Maurice, LB Josh McNary, DE Carroll Phillips, OL Chris Reed, DB Ezra Robinson, DE Jonathan Woodard
Kansas City Chiefs
DL Ricky Ali’ifua, CB De’Vante Bausby, TE Orson Charles, OL Joseph Cheek, WR Gehrig Dieter, TE Gavin Escobar, K Sam Ficken, CB Jacoby Glenn, CB Trevon Hartfield, T Donald Hawkins, T Josh James, WR Seantavius Jones, WR Tevin Jones, WR Marcus Kemp, G Damien Mama, LB Justin March-Lillard, S Leon McQuay, LB Earl Okine, OL Mike Pearson, RB Devine Redding, OL Jah Reid, LB Marcus Rush, CB Larry Scott, RB C.J. Spiller, QB Joel Stave, WR Tony Stevens, DT Maurice Swain, S Steve Terrell, DT Cam Thomas, G Andrew Tiller, WR Robert Wheelwright
Los Angeles Chargers
P Toby Baker, RB Kenjon Barner, QB Mike Bercovici, G Brett Boyko, WR Da’Ron Brown, NT Ryan Carrethers, QB Kellen Clemens, LB Kyle Coleman, TE Jeff Cumberland, CB Michael Davis, TE Mike Estes, CB Randall Evans, C/G Barrett Gouger, WR Jamaal Jones, K Josh Lambo, S Dwight Lowery, WR Mitchell Paige, WR Andre Patton, WR Cameron Posey, CB Trovon Reed, DT Caraun Reid, WR Artavis Scott, CB Brandon Stewart, CB Brad Watson, TE Matt Weiser, RB Andre Williams
Los Angeles Rams
DT Omarius Bryant, WR K.D. Cannon, OL Parker Collins, K Travis Coons, CB Carlos Davis, LB Kevin Davis, OL Michael Dunn, OL Jake Eldrenkamp, LB Josh Forrest, DB Tyquwan Glass, RB Aaron Green, TE Cory Harkey, DB Isaiah Johnson, DB Michael Jordan, OL Alex Kozan, OLB Willie Mays, LB Cassanova Mckinzy, WR Paul McRoberts, OLB Andy Mulumba, OL Pace Murphy, LB Folarin Orimolade, QB Dan Orlovsky, DB Aarion Penton, NT Mike Purcell, FB Sam Rogers, WR Shakeir Ryan, DT Casey Sayles, WR Brandon Shippen, WR Nelson Spruce, OLB Carlos Thompson, RB Lenard Tillery, OLB Davis Tull, G Cody Wichmann, TE Travis Wilson
LS Winston Chapman, P Matt Darr, QB Brandon Doughty, TE Thomas Duarte, G Isame Faciane, QB David Fales, WR Trey Griffey, S A.J. Hendy, T Sean Hickey, CB Larry Hope, RB Storm Johnson, LB Deon Lacey, WR Rashad Lawrence, WR Malcolm Lewis, CB Jordan Lucas, DE Camerson Malveaux, DE Praise Martin-Oguike, WR Mitch Mathews, WR Drew Morgan, DT Lawrence Okoye, TE Chris Pantale, CB Lafayette Pitts, DE Joby Saint Fleur, RB De’Veon Smith, WR Damore’ea Stringfellow, LB Junior Sylvestre, DE Julius Warmsley, T Avery Young
G Willie Beavers, WR Moritz Bohringer, G Alex Boone, DT Dylan Bradley, CB Sam Brown, TE Kyle Carter, DT Chunky Clements, OL T.J. Clemmings, LB Noor Davis, T Reid Fragel, WR Isaac Fruechte, QB Taylor Heinicke, RB Bronson Hill, WR Cayleb Jones, G Zac Kerin, K Marshall Koehn, LB Elijah Lee, QB Mitch Leidner, DE Sam McCaskill, RB Terrell Newby, DE Ifeadi Odenigbo, CB Jabari Price, TE Josiah Price, CB Horace Richardson, CB Tre Roberson, LB Edmond Robinson, WR R.J. Shelton, T Austin Shepherd, CB Terrell Sinkfield, DT Will Sutton, P Taylor Symmank, G Freddie Tagaloa, S Jack Tocho, TE Nick Truesdell
New England Patriots
RB Brandon Bolden, OL Jamil Douglas, OL James Ferentz, RB D.J. Foster, LB Jonathan Freeny, DL Geneo Grissom, DL Woodrow Hamilton, OL Ted Karras, DL Darius Kilgo, TE James O’Shaughnessyand WR Tony Washington, LB Trevor Bates, FB Glenn Gronkowski, WR Devin Lucien and WR K.J. Maye, DL Josh Augusta, DL Michael Bart, WR Austin Carr, TE Sam Cotton, RB LeShun Daniels, Jr., LB Brooks Ellis, WR Cody Hollister, DB David Jones, DB D.J. Killings, OL Jason King, DB Will Likely, OL Conor McDermott, DB Kenny Moore II, OL Max Rich, DB Jason Thompson, DB Damarius Travis, LB Nick Usher, LB Christian Kuntz
New Orleans Saints
OT Khalif Barnes, LB Adam Bighill, TE Braedon Bowman, DB Taveze Calhoun, RB Travaris Cadet, LB Audie Cole, WR Travin Dural, DB Malik Foreman, G John Fullington, QB Garrett Grayson, TE Garrett Griffin, DE Obum Gwacham, WR De’Quan Hampton, T Bruce Harris, DB Erik Harris, DT John Hughes, DE Alex Jenkins, DE Jason Jones, WR Jake Lampman, RB Zach Line, DT Ashaad Mabry, DB Arthur Maulet, LB Michael Mauti, DT Tony McDaniel, DB Elijah Mitchell, QB Ryan Nassib, G Kristjan Sokoli, DB Damian Swann, C Cameron Tom, G Landon Turner, OT Jerry Ugokwe, RB Darius Victor, LB Jonathan Walton, DT Justin Zimmer
New York Giants
RB Khalid Abdullah, CB DaShaun Amos, OL Adam Bisnowaty, WR Marquis Bundy, LB Chris Casher, LB Steven Daniels, CB Donte Deayon, RB Shaun Draughn, WR Ed Eagan, WR C.J. Germany, DB Tay Glover-Wright, LB Curtis Grant, DB Daniel Gray, OL Jon Halapio, FB Jacob Huesman, QB Josh Johnson, OL Jarron Jones, WR Jerome Lane, G Richard Levy, LB Stansly Maponga, S Ryan Murphy, K Mike Nugent, DE Owa Odighizuwa, DB Eric Pinkins, WR Darius Powe, DL Bobby Richardson, S Trey Robinson, OL Matt Rotheram, WR Travis Rudolph, DB Tim Scott, WR Canaan Severin, LB Deontae Skinner, DL Devin Taylor, CB Nigel Tribune, TE Will Tye, DL Jordan Williams
New York Jets
RB Anthony Firkser, RB Romar Morris, RB Jahad Thomas, WR Frankie Hammond, WR Gabe Marks, WR Jalin Marshall, WR Lucky Whitehead, WR Kenbrell Thompkins, WR Dan Williams, TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, OL Alex Balducci, OL Chris Bordelon, OL Ben Braden, OL Javarious Leamon, DL Patrick Gamble, DL Deon Simon, DL Lawrence Thomas, LB Frank Beltre, LB Connor Harris, DB Xavier Coleman, DB Robenson Therezie, DB Shamarko Thomas, ST Tanner Purdum, OL Jeff Adams, TE Brandon Barnes, DB Armagedon Draughn, DL Jeremy Faulk, WR Chris Harper, ST Ross Martin, LB Spencer Paysinger, LS Tanner Purdum, DB David Rivers, OL Craig Watts, WR Myles White
OL Kareem Are, RB George Atkinson III, CB Breon Borders, DT Paul Boyette, WR K.J. Brent, OT Chauncey Briggs, DE Fadol Brown, TE Pharaoh Brown, LB Shilique Calhoun, S Anthony Cioffi, RB Jon Crockett, CB Kenneth Durden, LS Andrew East, LB IK Enemkpali, LB Najee Harris, WR Keon Hatcher, TE Cooper Helfet, TE Gabe Holmes, RB Elijah Hood, CB Chris Humes, DL Branden Jackson, S Rickey Jefferson, LB Rufus Johnson, LB LaTroy Lewis, S Marcus McWilson, WR Jaydon Mickens, TE Ryan OâMalley, G Oni Omoile, LB Brady Sheldon, G Ian Silberman, G Jordan Simmons, L Giorgio Tavecchio, WR Isaac Whitney, LB Xavier Woodson-Luster, WR Ishmael Zamora
C/G Josh Andrews, DB Ron Brooks, TE Billy Brown, LB Don Cherry, DT Winston Craig, WR Rashard Davis, TE Anthony Denham, QB Dane Evans, LB Carlos Fields, LB Nathan Gerry, T Dillon Gordon, G Darrell Greene, CB Aaron Grymes, DT Justin Hamilton, T Taylor Hart, P Cameron Johnston, RB Byron Marshall, DE Jake Metz, C Aaron Neary, C Tyler Orlosky, T Victor Salako, CB C.J. Smith, LB Christian Tago, WR Bryce Treggs, WR Paul Turner, WR Greg Ward, DB Mitchell White, CB Jomal Wiltz, DT Gabe Wright, TE Adam Zaruba
WR Demarcus Ayers, DT Christian Brown, C Ruben Carter, OL Ethan Cooper, RB Knile Davis, CB Brandon Dixon, C Kyle Friend, LB Matt Galambos, LB Austin Gearing, S Malik Golden (waived/injured), CB Senquez Golson, S Jacob Hagen, WR Cobi Hamilton, LS Colin Holba, DE Lavon Hooks, QB Bart Houston, LB Farrington Huguenin, TE David Johnson, LB Steven Johnson, DE Francis Kallon, LB Keith Kelsey, DE Johnny Maxey, TE Jake McGee, OT Brian Mihalik, OL Keavon Milton, TE Phazahn Odom, CB Dashaun Phillips, DT Roy Philon, OT Jake Rodgers, CB JaCorey Shepherd, WR Justin Thomas, RB Fitzgerald Touissant, WR Marcus Tucker, S Terrish Webb and RB Trey Williams
San Francisco 49ers
QB Matt Barkley, C Tim Barnes, TE Blake Bell, RB Kapri Bibbs, LB Austin Calitro, WR DeAndre Carter, CB Will Davis, NT Quinton Dial, DL Leger Douzable, OL J.P. Flynn, OL Andrew Gardner, RB Tim Hightower, TE Cole Hikutini, CB Asa Jackson, WR Jeremy Kerley, OL Andrew Lauderdale, DL Sen’Derrick Marks, FB Tyler McCloskey, QB Nick Mullens, WR Louis Murphy, DL Noble Nwachukwu, WR Tim Patrick, OL Norman Price, K Nick Rose, LB Shayne Skov, WR DeAndre Smelter, S Vinnie Sunseri, OL Darrell Williams Jr.
TE Stevie Donatell,QB Trevone Boykin, T Darrell Brown, LB Rodney Butler, RB Alex Collins, RB Mike Davis, WR Cyril Grayson, DT Tylor Harris, C Joey Hunt, DT Quinton Jefferson, WR Kenny Lawler, DT Jeremy Liggins, DT Greg Milhouse, WR David Moore, LB Kache Palacio, C/G Will Pericak, LB Otha Peters, WR Darreus Rogers, DT Garrison Smith, WR Rodney Smith, TE Tyrone Swoopes, T Tyrus Thompson, CB Mike Tyson, LB Christian French, CB Demetrius McCray, DT Rodney Coe, CB Pierre Desir, WR Kasen Williams , LB Mike Morgan, FB Marcel Reece, DT Ahtyba Rubin
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
DE Mehdi Abdesmad, OL Josh Allen, DE Sterling Bailey, DE Tarvaris Barnes, LB Richie Brown, LB Riley Bullough, CB Mariel Cooper, WR Donteea Dye, DE Hendrick Ekpe, RB Russell Hansbrough, CB Vernon Harris, G Jarvis Harrison, WR Shaq Hill, K Zach Hocker, WR Josh Huff, S Marqueston Huff, FB Austin Johnson, S Isaiah Johnson, T Korren Kirven, LB Jeff Knox, OL Mike Liedtke, T Marquis Lucas, WR Freddie Martino, RB Jeremy McNichols, CB Jonathan Moxey, LB Eric Nzeocha, DB Cody Riggs, G James Stone, WR Derel Walker, TE Tevin Westbrook, WR Bobo Wilson, LS Andrew DePaola, DE George Johnson, LB Paul Magloire, RB Blake Sims
CB Manny Abad, TE Jace Amaro, DE Angelo Blackson, NT DeAngelo Brown, TE Jerome Cunningham, QB Tyler Ferguson, CB Demontre Hurst, WR Darius Jennings, S Denzel Johnson, WR Jonathan Krause, WR KeVonn Mabon, T Tyler Marz, G Josue Matias, WR Tre McBride, T Steven Moore, RB Khalfani Muhammad, WR Giovanni Pascascio, T Jonah Pirsig, RB Brandon Radcliff, DE Cameron Robbins, T Brad Seaton, TE Tim Semisch, G Jake Simonich, CB Darrius Sims, CB D’Joun Smith, C Mark Spelman, LB Justin Staples, WR Eric Weems, NT Antwaun Woods
S Will Blackmon, DL A.J. Francis, DL Brandon Banks, TE E.J. Bibbs, C Lucas Crowley, WR Robert Davis, TE Manasseh Garner, WR Maurice Harris, WR Matt Hazel, RB Kenny Hilliard, CB Tevin Homer, WR Levern Jacobs, RB Matt Jones, G Kyle Kalis, T John Kling, G Arie Kouandjio, LB Nico Marley, DL Joey Mbu, CB Jeremiah McKinnon, OL Kendall Pace, T Vinston Painter, WR Zach Pascal, C Ronald Patrick, DL Ondre Pipkins, WR James Quick, LB Pete Robertson, S Fish Smithson, WR Jamari Staples, QB Nate Sudfeld, LB Ron Thompson Jr., LB Lynden Trail, LB Zach Vigil, G Isaiah Williams